Friday, December 16, 2011

Glamour Messie

Nach erfolgreichem Wunschseelchenzaubern
(oh liebgehabtes Häschenheraufbärschwören)
war mir nach sinnlosem Schnappsbildern ins 
heutabendige Glamour-Messie-Tempeltum.
Man möge mir's mal janz höflich verzeih'n!

I was one tough cookie, finished a beloved wish soul
*oh beloved hoppity joy  - see red bunny bun*
and then I remebered my sweet ole cam-cam and made
some nonsense pics into the current glamour messie clutter.
Pls forgive me the wacky picture-spamming :O)


















Heut war's ne 17 Stunden-Schicht. Huiiiiiii! Uns jede Minute war quietschfein!
Ich wünsch Euch ein pfi-pfa-pfeines Kuschlmuschlwochenend!

Been busy for 17 hrs today ... wowserz, but every minute of it was joyful!
Have a sweet cozy weekend!

Knooot'umshops!

10 comments:

  1. such beautiful treasuresxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue the picture spamming :) I love all your pictures and lovely stories. I live very close to the German border and can just about make out what you're writing in German. I am working on it :) Merry Christmas, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. es muss ein Traum sein ein Zimmer mit so viel Schatzhaftigkeiten zu besitzen und mittendrin der schwarze Kater der das Ambiente offensichtlich auch zu schätzen weiß;-)

    Die besten Grüße fürs Wochenende schickt Dir
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So viele schöne Kostbarkeiten hast Du! Die Weihnachtsbäumchen sind so bezaubernd! Wo gibt es dafür eine Anleitung?

    Allerliebste Bärengrüße
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderhübsch wieder!
    Wow 17 Stunden für Dekorieren, Fotografieren und Bildbearbeitung - aber kein Wunder ... nur so wird es wunderschön!

    Lieber Gruß
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, richtige Schätze........ wie bei einer Prinzessin.........traumhaft!
    LG Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die wunderhübsche Schätze!!!
    Liebe Gruße:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you can translate this. I know you have commented back to me but not sure if a translator from Blogger did it or you are Blessed to know two languages.

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I love all your beautiful photos and I ADORE your treasured animals you create. All of them. I'm almost glad I live in America and can't knock on your door because I would buy one of each!

    You give so much inspiration with your lovely photos and vignettes. It just makes my day to come and visit you.

    Thanks so very much for sharing your wonderful artist talent.

    Merry Christmas!
    Karen ~ Some Days Are Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. cok guzellerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    bayildimmm
    cihan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your blog! I come here and just get this smile on my face. Your colors, your displays and your bears, oh your bears! I have a studio but it looks nothing like your's ...............YET!!!!! One day you'll get an email from me with all the new photos of my studio, a U.S. version of your beautiful space! I hope you have a great week. xoxo-cindy

    ReplyDelete